I'm hoping my night at work tonight is uneventful. Maybe one of those anarchist punks will have gotten a broken limb and can be taken care of by Nurse Ratched.

Sunday night when I left work it was eerily calm with a notable police presence. From the extra private security checking id's at our parking ramps to all the extra officers all around, I say welcome...and give 'em an extra whack from me. Anarchist Punks. Go home.

4 comments:
I completely agree with you Erin. While the hippy in me is glad to see the protests and anti-war demonstrations...the peaceful ones, that is. These people causing mayhem are just ridiculous. Do they think they are proving a point? They are just looking like idiots and getting the peaceful, organized, law abiding protesters overlooked.
AMEN!
I think the RNC has brought out every crazy from all corners of the state/country.
I agree - GO HOME, CRAZIES!
Broken anarchist limb? I say leave 'em on the street. If they hate the structure of our society so much, don't give them the benefit. They can fix their own g'damm broken limb! Maggots!
~Mara
Don't even get me started hunny!!!
Post a Comment