I couldn't even find a picture on the internet so I had to take a picture of the (empty) bag...
Find 'em at Target in the baking aisle, put 'em in the freezer, and just try not to eat the entire bag in one sitting. (Although the bag does only say 2 servings, a serving for me and a serving for my arse!)
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sounds good... maybe we should add this to our Amery junk (I mean snack) menu. Also, what do you think of campfire popcorn. Found a recipe where we can pop our corn in foil wrapped containers over the camp fire, under the stars. But then again maybe too much work!!
This would be something to STAY AWAY FROM! Sometimes I think I should just get a sugar IV. It always makes me sick, but I can NEVER help myself. Every meal should be followed by some sort of dessert...or at least in my mind.
2 comments:
Sounds good... maybe we should add this to our Amery junk (I mean snack) menu. Also, what do you think of campfire popcorn. Found a recipe where we can pop our corn in foil wrapped containers over the camp fire, under the stars. But then again maybe too much work!!
This would be something to STAY AWAY FROM! Sometimes I think I should just get a sugar IV. It always makes me sick, but I can NEVER help myself. Every meal should be followed by some sort of dessert...or at least in my mind.
Post a Comment