I LOVE our new portraits. Amanda did an amazing job, take a peek!
All this from the girl we could send to yell "oly oly oxen free" for hours while Tonja and I "hid" making her think we were playing hide and seek. Oh how we've all grown up!
Thanks for the good laugh at the end! God we were mean to her growing up. Manda let me take a sneak peek at the photos this week and I LOVE THEM TOO! You picked out great colors, which make the boys POP. I couldn't believe how happy and smiley Nick was; all of his shots were super cute.
Me again. You seriously have the cutest boys ever. I know I've already posted a message, but I keep coming back and looking at how cute they are. Yes, I'm a dork.
5 comments:
Thanks for the good laugh at the end! God we were mean to her growing up.
Manda let me take a sneak peek at the photos this week and I LOVE THEM TOO! You picked out great colors, which make the boys POP. I couldn't believe how happy and smiley Nick was; all of his shots were super cute.
Me again.
You seriously have the cutest boys ever. I know I've already posted a message, but I keep coming back and looking at how cute they are.
Yes, I'm a dork.
I LOVE these!!!! Great shots and CUTE FAMILY!!
~Mara
Great pictures!!!
Lots of Love to everyone from the McCoys!
Carin
I bet charlie was happy since no one asked him to take his shoes off for this photo session.
Post a Comment