Tuesday, March 11, 2008

He HATES hats!

Since it was so nice today, we spent some time outside. CJ rode his bike, made a hopscotch on the driveway, we went for a walk... Nicholas wore his cute little hat - which was all fine and dandy when he was sleeping...
But then.... he woke up...

If he could speak he would say, "what the hell is this hat doing on my head" but since he can't speak he just cried, or should I say squealed like a stuck piggy. And who's the evil mom who leaves him with the evil hat to go to get the camera so she can add it to her blog later. Evil woman.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your new blog page errr, spot. Was it easy to set up? Love the feet : )
Carin

Anonymous said...

Carin, it was so easy to set up. And fun to design too, although I lack a little in the creative areas.

Anonymous said...

Didn't CJ hate hats too? What is it with the LeFebvre boys and hats?
(I like your new Spot!)Mom