Saturday, March 15, 2008

"I'm new here"

Our new Target store opened just a few miles down the road, gotta love a Target on every corner. This was my experience on Wednesday...

While waiting to check out I was listening to the cashier and customer.
Customer: "Oh, those peppers were on sale for $2.99 a pound"
Cashier: "But that would be a rip off, you didn't buy a whole pound"
Customer (after a moment of thinking are you serious): "I bought like half a pound so that would be about $1.50
Cashier: "Hmm... I don't know if I can fix this... let me see... sorry, I'm new here"

HELLO! Everyone is new there, it's a new store.

Then its my turn to check out.

After she puts a gallon of milk, 2 two liter bottles of soda, and a bottle of juice in 1 brown paper bag...
She gets a new bag, puts the remainder of my items (not very many) in, stops at the last 3 items and says "Do you mind if I put these in this bag, I don't like to make these bags too heavy."

0 comments: