Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Anniversary Sweetie!

7 years ago..

We were in Las Vegas at the Bellagio, getting ready for our big day. A quick recap of the day...

...the guys went in the limo to the tuxedo shop to rent tuxedos
...the girls went to the Bellagio Salon to have our hair/makeup done
...you and Dad and Jason sat by the pool
...our Wedding at the Chapels at Bellagio
...getting our pictures takes around the grounds of Bellagio
...dancing at the Baccarat Lounge waiting to go to dinner
...took a limo to dinner
...dinner at Manhattan in Las Vegas
...took the limo back to the Venetian for some more pictures - but no gondola ride
...took a cab (yep a cab in a wedding dress) back to Bellagio
...took pictures in front of the Bellagio fountains
...gambled a little in our wedding garb





















And look at some of the milestones for the past 7 years...
...I went to nursing school and became an RN
...You started college at MSB
...Had a beautiful little boy named CJ
...Sold the townhouse and bought our home in Farmington
...You graduated from MSB and became a personal trainer
...Had a beautiful little boy named Nicholas

Here's to many more years and many more milestones!

5 comments:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

You know I'm your emotional friend and probably the only one who will read this beautiful tribute and start crying today. You two are a wonderful couple and we're so thankful you're both in our lives as well as the boys.
Enough of the mush...
I still wish we could have been there. Darn colon issues! Perhaps we should plan another vacation to celebrate?!?! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow baby- a blog where your not making fun of me!!

Seriously- you ARE the best thing the ever happened to my life!

I still remember the first time we were together- I knew you were the one!

I love you more than you could ever imagine-

And yes- it has been one hell of a fun ride- I love You!

ps- Hope this isn't too cheesy for you :)

Anonymous said...

Note to self:

PROOF-READ

Seriously- you ARE the best thing the ever happened to my life!

Should be:
you ARE the best thing THAT ever happened to my life!

Emily said...

Happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary!!!! What a fun, fun trip that was!! How can it be seven years ago????

~Mara