Thursday, March 27, 2008

What the heck is this? - a posting by Nicholas

Hmm... what the heck is this? I can see it flailing around out there...



Tastes kinda funny...


Maybe I can eat the whole thing...


Ka-Pow...it just hit me in the nose...


Maybe I should start small with just a piece of it...



I'm getting pretty sleepy, maybe I try again later...


A note from Mom - so far he's only discovered his left hand - does this mean he's going to be a lefty?


And a cute pic from yesterday, just because...




2 comments:

Emily said...

I like how his other hand is just haning out by his head like, "Haha, you can't see me".

I like the new background by the way!

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

I just want to pick him up and cuddle! What a cutie.
I'm looking forward to Sunday and fighting off the other friends/relatives and doing just that for a little bit.