Monday, March 31, 2008
Back to Work!
Today's the day I go back to work. I'm a little excited, a little sad, but overall ready to get back into the work routine. I'll be working all evening shifts which is great because that means NO DAYCARE! I think this will be great for the boys, have some good time with dad! My scheduler was really nice to me and eased me back into things. Gave me an orientation/get back into it shift today and then back with a full assignment tomorrow then I have 6 days off! I think I'm going to like working a 0.7. Charlie has his Laughlin trip coming up this weekend so it will be me and the boys for the weekend. After all the snow we are supposed to get today, I'm sure he's ready for some fun in the sun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Did you survive?
Hopefully!
How did it go? That first week can be heart breaking as well as empowering.
Without getting too into the working mom/ stay at home mom debate, I think what ever keeps the mother sane and fulfilled is what is best for the kids. I've done both and BOTH have their challenges and rewards for the whole family : )
On another topic, I have Photoshop Elements but have not started to use it yet. Let me know if you get it and how it goes for you. Take a look at Pioneer Women's new web page with a section specifically for photoshop users. It's great!!!
Cousin Carin
Post a Comment