Sunday, March 30, 2008

Baptism Day!

Today was Nicholas's baptism day, we had a wonderful day...nice weather, wonderful family and friends, and a great time. Poor godfather Mark was iller than ill, but he put on his best "I'm not going to puke face" and endured the event. Thank you to everyone who came and help make Nicholas's baptism a memorable event! Here are some pictures of the blessed occasion...



Nicholas's Godfamily


Team Nicholas


What a good little boy, praying in church already...


A little better view of the top of his outfit, handmade by Grandma Beth


Where's CJ? He wasn't exactly Mr. Cooperative for the picture taking part...oh well, he is 3 after all!

6 comments:

Erin said...

Ugh, pay no attention to the CRAP comment. Why do people put spam on comments...just don't click on the "here".

Erin said...

Sorry, after the spam comment I added the word verification. I know, a pain, but I guess necessary!

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

What a CUTE picture of Nicholas praying! I love it!
The barf-o-rama hasn't stopped in our household yet. Hopefully Mark didn't pass on this wonderful bug to anyone else at Nicholas's party. Yuck.
It's after 11:00 and I just finished blogging. WHAT AM I THINKING?!?! I have a child that will be up in no time and I'll be zombie mommy tomorrow! Look what kind of blogging "monster" you have turned me into, Erin and Mara! (Using the word monster, by the way, is in honor of your children who love using that word!)
Okay, GOOD NIGHT!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! Thanks for a fun day!! We were thrilled to be a part of it!

~Mara

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

On another note, I have been trying to figure out how I could get a counter onto my blog site. Thanks Erin for figuring it out first and putting one on your blog. :)

Erin said...

All counter kudos go to Emily for figuring it out. It was really pretty easy once she figured it out for me! He he!