CJ's first day of Kindergarten! I think he was most excited to ride the bus.
It's all about the shoes...even in Kindergarten. He was so excited for these shoes!


CJ says his first day was "good". He said, "I get to go back tomorrow!" He's a boy of many words, except when you want him to describe something, than all you get is a "good".
I sum it up as a success...
1) He came home with smiles
2) He actually got home, they didn't lose him
3) He's excited to go back tomorrow!









4 comments:
OK so I cried for you, the photo of him with his little face peering out the bus window. That did it for me. Glad he had a good day. Nice shoes! G'ma Beth
YES! I CRIED TOO, BETH!
I was originally going to say maybe you didn't cry, but I certainly found myself tearing up looking at those photos. The ones on the bus really got to me. What a cutie...with GREAT shoes!
Okay, this is just down right ridiculous. I looked at your post again today and find myself getting all chocked up...AGAIN.
Now, it is only because I'm pregnant but the picture with CJ looking out the bus window ... made me tear up! So, I'm a little emotional - over EVERYTHING!
Post a Comment