Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Weekend Up North

We spent the first part of Labor Day weekend up north in Deer River. Mom had a chance to come home between babies, and since life was about to get a little busier with SCHOOL it was a great chance to have a relaxing weekend.

The kids spent some time in the garden with Grandma picking carrots




Who can resist a wheelbarrow ride?


CJ contemplates if he is brave enough to explore "the cabin"


Nick loved Dad's old pick-up




Of course lots of time was spent on the tractor...city kids.


CJ built a cool little city out of blocks, like his new Vikings jersey?


Mom wanted a head shot for her new website being built, I love this picture...so Mom.

2 comments:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

I LOVE the tractor photo of the boys. TOO CUTE! Looks like you had a great weekend up north. :)

Team Tuttle said...

I am in love with your pictures - you're doing a great job at capturing moments!