Tuesday, September 1, 2009

State Fair in Review

After getting the day off on Sunday (actually I was on-call), we decided to take an impromtu trip to the State Fair. Good times, good food, lots of rides for CJ!

Nick and his love of tractors...

Nick sums up what most people feel like when they leave the fair!

He loved the fast rides

Was a little bored on the slow rides

Who can pass up some free horns!

While Charlie and CJ went on the Space Needle, Nick and I checked out the new Leinie chairs

Love the Pronto Pump Hat!


Patiently waiting (over an hour) for his turn on the Turbo Jumper...


Getting strapped in (CJ I hope you remembered your underwear today!)

Ready for the launch!

There he goes!

And who can leave the State Fair without Sponge Bob on a stick.

2 comments:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

How fun! Both boys are looking so big and grown up. (Especially the one with Nick on the tractor!)
Did CJ know the other two boys on that ride? I hope so. They seemed really tightly packed in there.

Kari said...

Fun pictures! We ended up going on Tuesday. It looks like CJ finally made it on the jumper... in the dark :)