Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Pederson Family Reunion

I'm finally getting around to posting pictures from our Pederson Family reunion a few weekends ago. We had a great time...CJ enjoyed all the swimming - he's quite the fish, I really need to get him into some swimming lessons.

City boy on the tractor/wagon ride for 1...gotta love Papa Craig for getting out the tractor!


Nicholas with Leo (the baby chew toy). I'm not sure where Leo came from, but I do know that all 4 grandkids have had their chew time. (Mom, you'll have to leave a comment on where Leo came from and about how old he is)

Cousins and second cousins...




And finally some swimming pictures - the main event of the weekend. I'm not sure what is wrong with the frog slide's tongue - looks like he may need to make an appointment with the oral oncologist...


2 comments:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

I still cannot believe that I didn't put two and two together and figure out you were up there as well that weekend...
I guess I'm getting old too.
It looks like you all had a fun time!

Anonymous said...

Leo the lion squeeky toy was one of Mara's favorites. So that puts it about 32 1/2 years old?---and still going strong! Mom