Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm smart AND a good cook!

Have to "toot my own horn" for a minute...

1) I'm smart - I successfully transfered all the songs I wanted from Charlie's iPod (some songs that I had downloaded) to my new Zune (Microsoft's version of an iPod). After some research on the web and a few unsuccessful tries, I did it! Leave it to Apple to make iPod songs uncompatible with other MP3 players. I decided to buy a Zune instead of an iPod because the Zune has a built in FM radio - for when I go to the gym (key word when)!

2) A good cook - tonight I successfully made one of my favorite restraunt dishes - Outback Steakhouse's Alice Springs Chicken. Chicken, honey mustard, mushrooms, bacon and cheese - how can you go wrong! We had the Wolfs and the Timmermans over for dinner - everyone seemed to enjoy it!

0 comments: