Last Tuesday I had the pleasure to watch Miss. Adeline while her mom Tiffany went to a meeting at work. CJ was at Preschool Adventure Days at the gym so it was just the three of us. For the 3 hours that she was here, her and Nicholas were only awake at the same time for about a 1/2 hour. It was funny, Nicholas would sleep and she would be awake, Nicholas would wake up and Adeline would fall asleep. I'm sure life with twins is just that easy - not!
Happy kids! How can you not resist those cheeks!
Talk to the hand buddy...
Man does she ever stop talking, I'm starting to fall asleep, blah...blah...blah...blah...

Listen up buddy, I'm not done with my story....
Ha, ha, ha, ha...that was actually pretty funny, I'm glad I stayed awake for the end...
Ka-Pow, I'll sock you in your ear...
Let's just be friends...
3 comments:
Great captions! They have me laughing. I'm sure that's exactly what they were thinking and saying to one another.
Funny stuff!! :)
this is a true LOL!!! can't wait to see you guys on Saturday.
Post a Comment