Saturday afternoon I thought I was going to get the "his" version of the latest illness, but thankfully was able to nap it off.
Today, Charlie golfed in a golf tournament (the best kind of golf - free!) and the boys and I ran some errands and hung out. Here are some random pics...
CJ got some new goggles that he was excited about - so far they've been worn in the van, to play outside and in the shower - good times!

Brotherly love!

Nick practicing his monkey sitting. He's getting better!

Here's Nick sleeping like a true Bergeron - mouth wide open!

1 comments:
I love the goggles! They're great!
Anthony and I are going shopping today to stock up on things we'll need for 4th of July camping. Any chance the Lefebvres will be up north too this year?
Hope all is well!
:)
Post a Comment