Kids in the downstairs bathroom waiting out the storm...
CJ staying entertained on his Spiderman bouncing ball...
Keep in mind, before the storm hit, the patio set was set up like any normal patio set. At first the wind tipped the umbrella over but didn't break the table. But then, the wind proceeded to bounce the entire set around the deck like a ping pong ball. One chair even flew over the edge and was lying in the lawn.
At first when I looked outside I thought all the white was hail, but then I realized unfortunately it was glass from the shattered table.
The force of the stuff hitting the deck rail was enough to make the joint come apart...
Thankfully everything else was fine, sure gave me a good scare though. That was some nasty wind.






1 comments:
YIKES! That would be super scary. I cannot believe your deck furniture!
Up in Becker the storm wasn't nearly as bad and I was thinking Anthony, Zoey and I should go into the crawl space. I'm such a wimp when it comes to storms.
I'm glad you were all safe and there were no tornadoes by your house.
Post a Comment