And the shit collectors didn't disappoint this year....
I had a new action plan this year. I figured if they didn't have too much shame to drive around and pick up shit, they wouldn't have too much shame to get their picture taken either. Yep, I did...I stood in the driveway and documented the hoopla with my camera...enjoy!
Nice! I wish I had an extra zoom lens so I could have counted the missing teeth! Charlie, cue the banjo! da da ding ding ding....
Maybe if he scaled back on the cell phone plan he could afford some glossy paint for that there fender!

Ooooohhhh! Ambulatory "emo" shit hunters...

Ooooohhhh! Ambulatory "emo" shit hunters...
"I scored myself this nice Crown Vic at the POlice auction, now I'm lookin' for some new tires!"
How much JUNK can you fit in your TRUNK!

Nick is wondering....what the hell are you gonna do with all that shit?


Nick is wondering....what the hell are you gonna do with all that shit?

"Lookey here, I found myself a new trailer!"
Note the chairs strapped to the roof and he's working on taking apart a patio table...
A FRICKIN' TRAFFIC JAM AT THE END OF DYLAN DRIVE! The silver SUV ended up backing up and going the other way because between the patio set disassembling and grill loading there was no getting through!
"Hey mom, how much junk do you think I can fit in my trunk?"









3 comments:
Hahaha...awesome post erin. I think you documented clean up days well.
Once again I think you should have a get together on this particular day. Everyone could bring their junk, put it on your lawn and then enjoy some margaritas while watching the loot be hauled away. Sign me up!
On a side note, Nick is ADORABLE and so big! I cannot wait to see you and the boys in a few weekends!
This was LOL-in-the-middle-od-the-airport hilarious! I'm with Tonja; you NEED to have a viewing party next year!!
Post a Comment