Grandma Beth helped us plant our flower pots today and CJ got to pick his very own plant and pot...see a favorite color theme?
Nick was cute too, a day late... Happy Memorial Day!
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
So the orange is obvious, but don't try to tell me for a minute that you didn't coordinate the blue pants with the blue watering can for that orange & blue scrapbook layout! :)
OH, Mara is SO RIGHT?!?! :) Once again I'm envying your new camera. The images are so sharp, which makes capturing the cute boy moments even better. I love Nick holding the flag and looking elsewhere. How cute is that?! WOW!
2 comments:
So the orange is obvious, but don't try to tell me for a minute that you didn't coordinate the blue pants with the blue watering can for that orange & blue scrapbook layout! :)
OH, Mara is SO RIGHT?!?! :)
Once again I'm envying your new camera. The images are so sharp, which makes capturing the cute boy moments even better. I love Nick holding the flag and looking elsewhere. How cute is that?! WOW!
Post a Comment