Friday, January 16, 2009
Update to the birthday party
Decision made - although the decision was really already made - I just needed some validation. CJ won't be attending the birthday party. If I could go with him, I wouldn't have any problem with it. But, because I can't and I don't know any other parents that will be, CJ won't go. Papa Chuck had a great idea for CJ to go spend the night at their house this weekend, so that's what he'll do. He wasn't upset about it, he was too excited to go spend the night at Papa and Grandma's house. I do feel bad for the birthday boy, hopefully other parents don't read the paper. I'm sure it all would be fine, but if something DID happen how would you rationalize that you knew but didn't care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Papa and Grandma to the rescue! I love your comment about hopefully the other parents don't read the paper...LoL
I feel a Mom of the Year Award coming soon! Good job making the best decision for CJ!
I feel a Mom of the Year Award coming soon! Good job making the best decision for CJ!
Post a Comment