Friday, January 16, 2009
The blogger I aspire to be...
One of my favorite and daily blog reads is Pioneer Woman (if you haven't checked it out you really must) It's really like reading 5 blogs in one. You get the confessions, the cooking, the photography, home and garden and homeschooling. By far my favorites are - well really I like them all. Anyway - getting to the point of this blog. Once in awhile she does give-a-ways - (really good give-a-ways), today's was for her favorite knife. I got excited because the comments sat at 102 (typically her give-a-ways can fetch 20,000-30,000 or more comments), but by the time I was done typing my comment I was comment #493! That's alot of simultaneous commenters! I realize I'll never be that blogger - I would have to blog everyday and up until yesterday the kids were still visiting Santa in '08. I will be a better blogger I promise - maybe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Have you entered Charlie in the contests as well? She does say one entry per person, nothing about one entry per household....That would up your chances. Your odds are still 2 against 11,532 but still.
I've considered entering Ruby, but I think thats stretching a bit...
Post a Comment