Friday, January 16, 2009

My new camera

Well I've had it for a few weeks now, but I really like it. I have a lot to learn. I'd love to get good enough to take my own pictures/portraits of the kids. Then I can have them printed at White House Custom Color and do all kinds of fun things! We'll see.

Here's a picture taken with my old camera...


And here's one from Nick's birthday with my new camera...
Granted Nick's not as rashy in the birthday photo, but I can still tell a difference.

4 comments:

Emily said...

I'll say it again: I need this camera! Mine feels so awkward when I use it now.

Mechlin Muse said...

I can tell a difference too. Much crisper. Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Brian and I love or Nikon SLR! Granted when I use it I use the auto button, but Brian has gotten some fantastic photos. Enjoy!!!

Michelle

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

It's official.
I'M JEALOUS and would LOVE to update my crappy camera too.
I'm looking forward to seeing your photos and reading the Lefebvre updates...