Wednesday-
I worked 3-11
Thursday-
went to Mara's around 9
Thanksgiving dinner at 12 (yum)
went to Mara's around 9
Thanksgiving dinner at 12 (yum)
work at 3
bed at midnight
*it's hard to get all 4 cousins to sit still - here's an attempt* (notice Reagan holding Nick's head still!)




Friday-
up at 4:15 am
Kohl's, Target, Rosedale Black Friday shopping - not as many deals as years past but still a great time
the guys went to the Wild game
I tried to take a nap! - not much luck
Lots of Wii playing

Nick loves to eat!

The kids played the Wii alot - but then we kicked them off so we could play. 4 person Mario Kart was fun, 4 person tennis was hilarious!


Nick loves to eat!

The kids played the Wii alot - but then we kicked them off so we could play. 4 person Mario Kart was fun, 4 person tennis was hilarious!

Saturday-
Great-Grandma's came for brunch
went homeI spent a good amount of time playing with Emily's camera - after cursing my camera for the past year I've decided I'm switching to a digital SLR - can't wait to get it! I've decided its the camera and not me that sucks so badly with pictures. Although I need to get my receipt so I can send my current camera back - there is something wrong with it. *All the pictures taken in this post have been with Emily's camera* Thanks Emily!

Sunday-
I went shopping for 6 hours! I spent 2 hours in Kmart doing the coupon doubling they have going this week (and I HATE Kmart) (yes Mara time to grab the pencil). I saved $88 dollars in coupons - I won't need to shop for toiletries or cleaning supplies for months! I also bought myself some new clothes and did some Christmas shopping and grocery shopping. Charlie was more than ready for me to come home! We then set up the Christmas tree. CJ's amazing in his ability to remember exactly which ornaments we had from last year - "but where's the bear in the wagon?" Nick had fun jamming to Christmas tunes - this kid loves music. This isn't Christmas music but you can see him "dance".










1 comments:
Erin,
Great pictures! I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Too cute!
Just wanted to comment on your idea to get a SLR....great idea!! We have a Nikon D100 and love it. It can make anyone a good photographer! :)
Post a Comment