Nick had his 9 month check-up yesterday. He is one tall skinny boy!
29 inches long -90th percentile
18 1/2 pounds - 25th percentile
and I don't remember his head but it too was in the 25th percentile.
In comparison CJ at 9 months was
28 3/4 inches long
24 1/2 pounds!
Quite the difference!
We're also thinking Nick is allergic to the cat. Which brings in a whole other dilemma. Anyone in the market for a fat lazy cat? I think we might have to make her a downstairs cat only. I feel better about this option than bringing her to the humane society where we got her over 8 years ago. We don't bring Nick downstairs very often and we can close the door down there. While I feel bad she won't have free range of the house, she at least won't be confined to a cage like at the humane society. We'll make it one of CJ's chores to go have cat bonding time with China. We're also going to try Nick on Zyrtec to see if that helps his allergies/eczema.
Anyone have any other bright ideas for Nick's allergies? Anyone want a cat?
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment