Saturday, October 25, 2008
SOLD!
I've successfully sold my first items on eBay. What fun! Watching the frantic bidders at the last minute is pretty entertaining. I watched my breast pump go from $87 to it's final selling price of $139.38 in a matter of minutes. Today a stamp set sold (don't worry Jean and Michelle I'm only selling a couple on eBay) for $24.50 that I bought probably 6 or 7 years ago for $24.00, not a bad return on my money. The odd thing, the buyer - in Switzerland. She had asked earlier in the auction how much to ship to Switzerland - $17! She must really want this stamp set! Anyone have anything they need to sell on eBay?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How fun!
I've never done this before, but Tracy is really into it. She sells lots of clothes in a certain size and usually does really well.
It would be nice to get rid of some unwanted items at a better price than what you would get at a garage sale.
Be sure to share future items!
Enjoy this beautiful Saturday.
Hi Erin, I (and I think I can speak for Michelle) am VERY INTERESTED in your stamping material. I even have a friend who says she is interested too. Give us a call when you're ready to sell. I'm willing to pay a fair price and I would love to buy my big brother's stamp pad holder. Talk to you soon... Jean
I loved it when I sold 2 items on craigslist! O have a breastpump that is 7 years old and has gone through 4 kids....hmmm I wonder if it would be worth it? What do you think?
Post a Comment