Got the itemized statement from Children's Hospital today for CJ's ER visit last week...
$1,926.00!
It was just over $1,000 for the head CT alone...that is one expensive sinus infection...add in the two trips to the dentist...ufda!
I know I've been negecting the blog lately, it was a busy weekend and then I've worked the past couple of evenings...hopefully tomorrow I can download the latest pictures and blog again.
I'll leave you with this gross work story...I dumped about a cup of pee on my shoe/sock this evening...it was so lovely to walk across the room hearing urine sloshing in my shoe...nope - not my urine either! Wanna smell my sock?
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That's disgustin'! Can't wait to see the bday party pics!
~Mara
Okay, I probably would have gagged/thrown up. ICK! Please tell me you had an extra pair of socks and shoes with you.
Ewww....that is disgustin'! LoL
Speaking of Disgusting- Maybe it's about itme you change your Heading Picture :)
Imagine looking at my big clod-hoppers while I'm on lunch break trying to eat!!! Not very good!
BTW- I love U
Post a Comment