Monday, March 1, 2010

*tap* *tap* *tap* is this thing on?

So people tell me it's not Christmas anymore... uh, who knew!  I can say our lives have been blissfully boring and we like it that way!  Sure I could have blogged the mundane along the way but hey I was taking a break and being lazy.  So, I may (or may not) go back and recapture the past couple of months.  I do know I have plenty of fun up ahead, and lucky (or unlucky) you get to hear about it all.  Or not, if I fail to blog about it.  One thing is for sure, I ordered my new camera today!  Yippee, hooray!  And I started 2 new blogs today because I didn't want LeFebvre Party of 4 to feel so alone in it's neglectdom.  Not ready to share (heck they are blank anyway), although you can find them if you look hard enough.  And failure IS an option on all fronts, and that's okay!  So, I'll post about them when there is something posted on them...and maybe that will be this weekend and maybe that will be next month/season/year?  Stay tuned... and hey, if you've stayed tuned this long why not a little longer?

***edited to add*** and no we didn't get a dog.  I just love that pic of Lizzie Lou.

3 comments:

G said...

Welcome back! what kind of CAmera did you order?

I have my sights set on a Canon EOS 5D MarkII but can't seem to let go of the money...

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

HIP HIP HOORAY!
Oh, how I've missed you and your blog updating. SERIOUSLY! I suppose I wouldn't miss it so much if I weren't such a crappy friend and actually came to visit you every once in awhile in REAL life. Clearly I need to plan a little something for the future.
Remember "Less talking, more drinking?" Well less laziness, more blogging! :)
Love you! Looking forward to checking out your other blogs in the future.

Erin said...

Glenn, I got a Nikon D90, a step up (or few) from my D40. I believe that particular Canon would be the equivelent to the Nikon 700D, a bit out of my price range yet... someday...someday...