Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A craftacular weekend!

Finally I'm blogging about our 5th annual Amery Bergeron girls weekend.  As always it was a ton of fun, and is best summed up in pictures (yes Jill, what's said in Amery, stays in Amery).

The house/cabin

Beautiful morning on the lake





Fabulous breakfast!





Jessica's masterpiece!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Erin! Will you send your margharita (sp?) recipe?
Joy

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

WOW! I thought the house and the water picture would be the most amazing one, but it definitely wasn't! I love how the Bergeron family always goes all out with delicious food, decoration, conversation, etc. Looks like you had a fabulous time! Great shots!
(By the way, how was the omelet in a bag? I've heard about it and have wanted to try it, but have yet to do so. Was it just as good?)

Anonymous said...

Great pics!!! Loved the blog! Pioneer Woman will have some competition if you start doing this on a daily basis! :)

You beautifully captured a GREAT event!

~Mara