Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Anthony!!!

Today we helped Anthony celebrate his 3rd birthday! I can't believe he's 3 already, so cute and so full of energy. Here are some highlights!

Anthony enjoying his birthday dinner


Nicholas loved the dirt cake!



Time for a birthday swim!





This kid is full of expressions!



Nicholas checking out the little pool



Time to open some presents!



Nice...






If it has 4 wheels and a battery, CJ has to ride it!


Nick gets a turn too!


Love the chainsaw face!


Amazing Lightning McQueen cake from Auntie Amanda!









3 comments:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Aren't you becoming Miss Blogger once again! :) I am so thankful someone captured Anthony's chainsaw face! Too funny! Thank you so much again for making the trek to help us celebrate. It was great to see the Lefebvre family. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! Happy birthday, Anthony! He's TOO CUTE!

~Mara

Team Tuttle said...

You totally captured the moment - good job Erin, I love the pictures!