That is laugh out loud FUNNY! Can't wait to see you guys in a few hours!
Ha! Your right! When you first mentioned this, I didn't quite see it. Now I do.
Emily & I think he looks an awful lot like that cabbie in Chicago!!
ha ha, not funny...what did I call him? sweetie? honey? must have been a few too many sangrias...and I was already pregnant with Nick, I just didn't know it yet...hence the cocktails!
Hahahaha, yes he does! HOw did this happen? I didn't know you were involved in an open marriage. Wow, how progressive. Rita
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is laugh out loud FUNNY! Can't wait to see you guys in a few hours!
Ha! Your right! When you first mentioned this, I didn't quite see it. Now I do.
Emily & I think he looks an awful lot like that cabbie in Chicago!!
Emily & I think he looks an awful lot like that cabbie in Chicago!!
ha ha, not funny...what did I call him? sweetie? honey? must have been a few too many sangrias...and I was already pregnant with Nick, I just didn't know it yet...hence the cocktails!
Hahahaha, yes he does! HOw did this happen? I didn't know you were involved in an open marriage. Wow, how progressive.
Rita
Post a Comment