I keep thinking I should update the blog but there really isn't much going on, here is some more randomness...
Charlie got a new client - and the best kind - a paying client (not the slacker whiny wifey kind).
CJ went back to the "kids area" at the gym with me tonight, no further stories of teasing thankfully.
Nicholas is on the verge of a giggle - he does a quick gasp in of air and big smile, but no sound escapes yet. But rest assured, as soon as I can capture it on video I will post some.
I was more than thrilled that ER returned with new episodes tonight, now if the rest of the good shows (ie. Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives) would join in, all would be right with TV land.
Work is good, it's good to be back. I could have lots to post with work stuff...funny, sad, gross...but there is this little thing called HIPPA and I don't want to be dooced. (ie. lose your job over something in a blog)
Here's a question to all the LeFebvre Party of 4 followers, if you could have any talent that you don't currently have, what would it be? I wish I could sing, and be a photographer - even as a hobby. I know half that battle is your camera, but I still suck at taking pictures. And the singing, nope can't carry a tune. I could sure make it on the reject show of American Idol though!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Good, thought provoking question, Erin! If I could have any talent(s) what would it be?
I, too, would love to be able to sing well.
I wish I was good enough to have a creative outlet like sewing, painting, scrapbooking, quilting, knitting, SOMETHING! I just can't see things in a creative, final copy state. I'm much better at duplicating (ie copying) something instead.
Give the boys hugs and kisses from me!
Hmmm...good question.
I'm going to say that I wish I could swing dance, and do all those fun partner dances.
I got a small taste at Nessa's wedding in Arizona when the best man taught me the simple two-step, various spins, and how to NOT LEAD! (Not leading was harder for me than is should have been) Now I'm hooked and want to take dance classes to learn more. Too bad the best man lives in Colorado....
I would love to be a fantastic piano or fiddle player. I'd start on that because I truely believe you're never to old to learn, but I'm missing two important things---a piano or violin! Mom
Hmmm... I'd like to be able to draw - freestyle.... I have never been any good at that! :)
my creative outlet that I would like to have is someone that can make/build something out of anything. You know the type...you give them a milk carton and they make a cute envelope. I would love to be able to do that...and of course sing.
Rita
Post a Comment